ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
For our Marketplace – 5 brands and presence worldwide – we are looking for a brilliant Product Specialist who will contribute to the creation of innovative products, both for app and website, and other core features.
You will work in concert with the Product Director following end-to-end projects and leading market/competitors analysis.
Your main mission will be to bring value to the Marketplace, working in a team and coordinating with the stakeholders in order to execute the roadmap and drive value to users and customers. You’ll be an internal evangelist and a problem solver.
More in detail you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Writing and explaining precisely product requirements
- Provide recommendations and solutions with obsession to user needs, best UX and tech feasibility
- Working with enthusiasm in the Marketplace team in order to execute the roadmap and drive value to users and customers.
- Communicate product solutions clearly to all the stakeholders.
And you will support the Product Director in:
- Leading end-to-end projects and market/competitors analysis;
- Taking business decision through specific analysis on product/feature performance and by creating business cases;
- Liaising with Marketing team and other stakeholders in the company to ensure the best solutions for customer
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Economics & Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Management Engineering or similar
- Proven experience as product specialist in digital company/start up (1-3 ys)
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Strong attitude towards analysis (data-driven and detail oriented)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Problem solver, excellent negotiator and results-driven
- Great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL FIND IF YOU START THE ADVENTURE WITH US
Zero degrees of separation.
We are very informal, love direct feedback and work by project, so you’ll get a chance to meet everyone. Our CEO, CTO and C-anything will be your colleagues in some activities and you’ll get to work with all of us!
You’ll work on tech & products that will be used by hundreds of retailers and brands and millions of people (from your friends, to your neighbours, and maybe even your mother!).
Problems that you’ll love to solve.
Here, you’ll discover that every challenge is an opportunity to thrive and make an impact.
The best team you’ve ever met.
We’re young and talented, without being divas, and we are supportive of each other. We share knowledge and are each other’s number one fans.
Learning and growing.
What do you think about 70 hours Learning Time a year and the possibility of getting tech certifications like AWS? But most importantly, at ShopFully you’ll be learning by doing and making mistakes, which will allow you to improve day after day.
Smart working, but even smarter.
It’s not just about choosing between your home or the office: each team can choose the ShopFully Hub that suits them better. Rome, Sidney or Barcelona? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
Fun, fun, fun!
It can be a happy hour, a volleyball match, a tandem ride, a Halloween party. You name it!
Lunches on us.
We give meal vouchers, also while working remotely. It’s a little thing, but we want to take care of it.