ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
Work within our distributed Accounting Team and you will liaise with our Corporate Credit Management team in Italy ensuring local compliance to policies and procedures, in order to facilitate the ShopFully-Tiendeo integration process.
More specifically, your will be in charge of:
- Collaborating closely to the local Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the correct invoicing process and coordinate credit collection actions on customers
- Preparing and sharing the weekly aging report with Corporate Credit Collection and supporting in the setting up and roll out of a customer financial analysis process
- Managing the process of soliciting customers for overdue balances
- Calculating the monthly Bad Debt and Credit Collection KPIs
- Managing the billing process and invoice recording (collect Orders, check balances between Salesforce and Customer success data, invoices issuing)
- Managing the AR process
- Keeping data up to date on our systems (i.e. reconciliation of revenue between ERP & Salesforce.; recording payments from customers into the ERP)
- Coordinating with Business Controlling to ensure the revenues reconciliation and recognition
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You have a Finance background and previous experience with Credit Collection and accounting
- 2+ years of experience in managing customer relationships independently
- Previous experience with CRM SalesForce
- Spanish Accounting principles knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- You can speak fluently both Spanish and English, Italian is a plus
- You are eager to grow professionally within a fast-paced and changing environment
- You are a team player and feel comfortable working in a distributed environment
Nice to have:
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience with ERP Sage
- Zero degrees of separation.
We are very informal, love direct feedback and work by project, so you’ll get a chance to meet everyone. Our CEO, CTO and C-anything will be your colleagues in some activities and you’ll get to work with all of us!
- Massive impact.
You’ll work on tech & products that will be used by hundreds of retailers and brands and millions of people (from your friends, to your neighbours, and maybe even your mother!)
- Problems that you’ll love to solve.
Here, you’ll discover that every challenge is an opportunity to thrive and make an impact.
- The best team you’ve ever met.
We’re young and talented, without being divas, and we are supportive of each other. We share knowledge and are each other’s number one fans.
- Learning and growing.
What do you think about 70 hours Learning Time a year and the possibility of getting tech certifications like AWS? But most importantly, at ShopFully you’ll be learning by doing and making mistakes, which will allow you to improve day after day.
- Smart working, but even smarter.
It’s not just about choosing between your home or the office: each team can choose the ShopFully Hub that suits them better. Rome, Sidney or Barcelona? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
- Fun, fun, fun!
It can be a happy hour, a volleyball match, a tandem ride, a Halloween party. You name it!
- Lunches on us.
We give meal vouchers, also while working remotely. It’s a little thing, but we want to take care of it.