ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have a strong impact, who will have the role of Country Manager Australia and will have the mission of nurturing our leadership on the market and drive a double-digit growth, leading a team of over 10 people (the plan is to make it grow!).
If you are the right candidate, you will be responsible for the following activities, reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing International:
• Define the business strategy for the whole Country
• Drive performance of the local sales team and manage the P&L of the country
• Pursuing in first person the business development for the Country presenting proactive proposals to new prospects, while managing executive and top clients
• Deliver accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to top management
• Build and develop an excelling team, including recruiting, hiring and nurturing team members for success
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• Deep knowledge of Digital marketing and of Retail Business
• 10 years of experience in a similar role
• Ability to motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally
• Strong analytical skills and use of insight to drive decision making in the sales process
This is what you’ll find if you start the adventure with us:
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
• Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
• 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
• Health insurance for the family
• Stock options plan for 12 months