ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
In the role of DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to work within the Business Process Automation Team. The Team has the mission to improve the Company efficiency/scalability through processes’ optimization/automation and ensure Business Continuity. You will be responsible for leading specific projects and managing tasks/activities related to the development/maintenance of the Company IT Infrastructure, AWS cloud solutions and applications. Sometimes you will be in charge of second level support’s tasks.
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• You are able to manage a project end to end (i.e. implementation of a new timesheet tool): requirements gathering, stakeholders management, definition of the development plan, UAT sessions, releases.
• AWS services : IAM, VPC, S3, Lambda, Ec2, RDS, Cloudfront, Autoscale solutions, Cloudwatch, Cost Explorer
• Terraform or other language to define infrastructure (infrastructure as code)
• Plus: AWS certifications
• Plus: Linux/Windows Server Management
• Plus: Database Administration Mysql/Postgresql
• Knowledge of Git and Github
• Bash programming
• Plus: use of Python to work with remote API and do automation tasks.
Security management & System integration
• Integrating safety and security policies with business operations
• Evaluating safety and security plans for effectiveness
• Google Workspace administration
• Plus: Conducting risk audits and assessments
• Atlassian suite with focus on administration of Jira and Confluence
• Plus: Slack support
• Plus: Knowledge of Tableau Administration
• Plus: SAML knowledge and integration of different services