ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for a Campaign Intern for our Campaign Management Team. You will work closely with our clients, contributing to the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns. As a Campaign Intern you will support the team in:
• Ensuring proper delivery according to sales contracts requirements
• Coordinating the life circuit of advertising campaigns, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, implementing campaign schedules, monitoring campaign progresses, solving possible issues, all the way to delivery
• Monitoring campaign performance to meet client’s goals, being able to understand the most appropriate actions, drive optimization for advertising campaigns
• Supporting the Sales Team in identifying the right targets for each campaign based on historical data
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• Knowledge of Facebook and Google Ads
• Analytical approach
• MS Excel proficiency
• Aptitude to teamwork
• Problem solving and proactive mindset
• Excellent command of English language
• Previous – even short – experience in Campaign Management or Media Planning projects will be considered a plus