Milano or Bologna
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for a Campaign Specialist for our Performance Marketing Team. You will work closely with our clients, contributing to the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns.
As a Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Ensure overall satisfaction of clients ensuring proper delivery according to sales contracts requirements
- Coordinate the life circuit of advertising campaigns, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, implementing campaign schedules, monitoring campaign progresses, solving possible issues, all the way to delivery
- Monitor campaign performance to meet client’s goals, being able to understand the most appropriate actions, drive optimization for advertising campaigns
- Support the Sales Team in identifying the right targets for each campaign based on historical data
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Previous professional experience in a similar role with responsibility for activity planning
- Confidence with online advertising (Facebook and Google Ads mainly)
- Previous experience in Campaign Management or Media Planning in an agency or publishing environment will be considered a plus
- Analytical approach
- MS Excel proficiency
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Problem solving and proactive mindset
- Excellent command of English language