ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
The Financial Accountant will join the Financial Operations team and will report to the Chief Accountant. The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of IFRS principles and Consolidation dynamics.
He/she will be responsible for Tax, GL Accounting and FS Consolidation and he/she will be in charge of:
• Prepare month-end accounting accruals;
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial closing report and prepare General Ledger reconciliations (e.g. Invoice to be Issued, Deferrals…);
• Review Intercompany BS and PL accounts reconciliations;
• Prepare tax declarations (Annual Tax Declaration, 770, VAT Declaration);
• Prepare and review all documentations for FS Audit;
• Record Payroll data and perform monthly and annual Payroll costs and debits reconciliation;
• Fixed Assets accounting, with special focus on intangible assets capitalizations (i.e. R&D costs);
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• Economics or Management Degree
• 2/3 years of experience in a Big4
• Excellent knowledge of the IFRS principles is mandatory
• Knowledge of Navision ERP and of Tagetik EPM is a plus
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in team
• Fluent written and spoken English