ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
In the role of Frontend Developer you will be envolved in the developing process of one of our main B2C products used by millions of users. You will actively contribute to the selection of technological choices, by constantly sharing ideas and opinions with our internal Developers Community. In particular you will:
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new innovative features with a focus on speed and performance Project and develop new generation solutions
- Collaborate with the team for the realization of innovative solutions
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Experience with React and Flux architectures as Redux
- Experience with Web API (Service Worker, Canvas, Animation, SVG etc.)
- Experience with pre-and-post-processors CSS (Sass, PostCSS) and specific CSS (BEM) methodologies
- Strong experience (3+ years) in high-volume / high-traffic web sites development and/or web applications with LAMP stack
- Ability to version code with Git and branching models as Git-flow / Github Flow
- Good knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with working in a distributed environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in written form, both in Italian and English
OTHER ABILITIES THAT WILL WIN OUR HEART
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC framework (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Webpack as a module bundler and Gulp or Grunt as a task runners
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools: debugging, runtime performance analysis
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Cares to produce tested and well decoupled code and knows Design Patterns (object-calisthenics or similar)