ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to work at the development of our technology solutions. You will be working with our cross-functional and fully-distributed technology team and you will:
- Project and develop high innovative solutions with a special focus on UX/UI
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new features with a focus on speed and performance
- Actively collaborate with different stakeholders both inside and outside the team in order to translate business needs into technical solutions
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Experience with React and Flux architecture implementations like Redux
- Deep knowledge of Web API (Service Worker, Canvas, Animation, SVG, etc.)
- Experience with pre-and-post-processors CSS (Sass, PostCSS) and CSS (BEM) techniques
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing high-volume / high-traffic websites and/or web applications with LAMP stack
- Good knowledge of Git / Git-flow / Github Flow
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Italian and in English language
- Ability to work in a highly distributed environment with strong interdependencies
OTHER ABILITIES THAT WILL WIN OUR HEART
- Good knowledge of PHP and MVC framework (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Webpack as a module bundler and Gulp or Grunt as a task runners
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools: debugging, runtime performance analysis
- Familiarity with Agile software methodologies
- Cares to produce tested and well decoupled code and knows Design Patterns (object-calisthenics or similar)
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL FIND IF YOU START THE ADVENTURE WITH US
Zero degrees of separation.
We are very informal, love direct feedback and work by project, so you’ll get a chance to meet everyone. Our CEO, CTO and C-anything will be your colleagues in some activities and you’ll get to work with all of us!
You’ll work on tech & products that will be used by hundreds of retailers and brands and millions of people (from your friends, to your neighbours, and maybe even your mother!).
Problems that you’ll love to solve.
Here, you’ll discover that every challenge is an opportunity to thrive and make an impact.
The best team you’ve ever met.
We’re young and talented, without being divas, and we are supportive of each other. We share knowledge and are each other’s number one fans.
Learning and growing.
What do you think about 70 hours Learning Time a year and the possibility of getting tech certifications like AWS? But most importantly, at ShopFully you’ll be learning by doing and making mistakes, which will allow you to improve day after day.
Smart working, but even smarter.
It’s not just about choosing between your home or the office: each team can choose the ShopFully Hub that suits them better. Rome, Sidney or Barcelona? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
Fun, fun, fun!
It can be a happy hour, a volleyball match, a tandem ride, a Halloween party. You name it!
Lunches on us.
We give meal vouchers, also while working remotely. It’s a little thing, but we want to take care of it.