ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for a curious, proactive and analytical talent to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team. The main role is to connect data extracted from the advertising campaigns, performed for our business customers, to relevant insights for the Sales team, and identify new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
• Extract and read “powerful” insights from data (ROAS, ADV performance dive deep);
• Work together with the Sales team to review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways to our clients (transform data and results into actionable insights);
• Work together with the Tech team and peers on data processes optimization;
• Identify market trends by discovering and proposing, with a data driven-approach, innovation to Product and Technology team;
• Manage a team of 3 Analysts.
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
• University degree, ideally in economics, engineering or an analytical technical field;
• 4-5 years of experience in E-commerce/Retail, BI or Consulting environments;
• Advanced analytical skills and numerical reasoning with a proven experience in managing different types of reporting (cluster analysis, segmentation, data integration, etc.);
• Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, Tableau);
• Knowledge in MS Office;
• Knowledge of SQL, Python and Programming tool is a plus;
• Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken;
• English: Good, both written and spoken.