ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
As an iOS Developer you will have the opportunity to work within one of our cross-functional and international Tech teams, developing our mobile solutions. In particular you will work on:
- Maintenance and integration for the iOS platform
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- At least 6 months of experience with proficiency in Swift, and UIKit.
- Proficiency in Graphql would be a plus.
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in written form, both in English and Spanish. Italian fluency is a plus.
- Curiosity and willing to keeps up to date, try new tools and libraries, a constant attention in improving and enhancing the projects you work on