ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have a strong impact, who will have the role of Sales Manager and will support us to scale up the business of our Tiendeo brand in France. If you are the right candidate you will be in charge of developing your own client portfolio and looking for new business opportunities with Retailers and Brands.
Reporting to the Country Manager France, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and developing meaningful partnerships with clients, closing new deals and maintaining active customer relationships
- Evangelizing partner companies about the evolving digital landscape and the company’s value proposals, with the consequent strengthening of the relationship and revenues
- Leading, with full responsibility, the commercial business processes towards active and potential clients, also ensuring the proper development of potential clients
- Achieving the business objectives shared with the Commercial Management
- Promoting, through periodic meetings, the company’s services, with the aim of encouraging acquired customers towards new projects
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Solid experience in the commercial area in digital companies
- Good knowledge of retail business and marketing dynamics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and use of insight to drive decision making in the sales process
- Great ability to manage priorities, assertiveness and personal drive
- Native level of French and fluency in English