ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for a curious, proactive and analytical candidate to join our Sales Team.
As a ShopFully Strategic Account Director, you will be working with Retailers to provide consulting & solutions for their digital transformation, including but not limited to ADV.
Our goal is to establish and expand long-term business relations, and drive sustainable success for our customers, so your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up and developing meaningful partnerships with Groceries, closing deals with key clients and maintain active customer relationships, in order to achieve the business objectives shared with the Sales Management Team
- Evangelizing partner companies about the evolving digital landscape and the company’s value proposals
- Leading, with full responsibility, the commercial business processes towards active and potential clients, ensuring the proper development of potential clients as well
- Promoting – through periodic meetings – the company’s services, with the aim of encourage acquired customers towards new projects
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Solid experience in the commercial area in digital FMCG companies, marketing agencies and/or retail marketing.
- Good knowledge of Groceries business and contacts in the sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and data-drive approach to address decision making within the sales process
- Great ability to manage priorities, assertiveness and self-starter approach.
- Previous experience in a business development role within the B2B sector will be a plus
- Native Spanish. Fluent English.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL FIND IF YOU START THE ADVENTURE WITH US
Zero degrees of separation.
We are very informal, love direct feedback and work by project, so you’ll get a chance to meet everyone. Our CEO, CTO and C-anything will be your colleagues in some activities and you’ll get to work with all of us!
You’ll work on tech & products that will be used by hundreds of retailers and brands and millions of people (from your friends, to your neighbours, and maybe even your mother!).
Problems that you’ll love to solve.
Here, you’ll discover that every challenge is an opportunity to thrive and make an impact.
The best team you’ve ever met.
We’re young and talented, without being divas, and we are supportive of each other. We share knowledge and are each other’s number one fans.
Learning and growing.
What do you think about 70 hours Learning Time a year and the possibility of getting tech certifications like AWS? But most importantly, at ShopFully you’ll be learning by doing and making mistakes, which will allow you to improve day after day.
Smart working, but even smarter.
It’s not just about choosing between your home or the office: each team can choose the ShopFully Hub that suits them better. Rome, Sidney or Barcelona? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
Fun, fun, fun!
It can be a happy hour, a volleyball match, a tandem ride, a Halloween party. You name it!
Lunches on us.
We give meal vouchers, also while working remotely. It’s a little thing, but we want to take care of it.